3 Month Membership - 2 Weeks suspension available with no charge, and up to 4 extra weeks @50% of the weekly fee
6 Month Membership - 4 Weeks suspension available with no charge, and up to 4 extra weeks @50% of the weekly fee
12 Month Membership - 6 Weeks suspension available with no charge, and up to 4 extra weeks @50% of the weekly fee
*Suspensions must be taken in whole week's
*The entire suspension availability may be taken in one go, or incrementally throughout the membership
Late Cancellations & No Shows
If a Member "late cancels" (within 1 hour of the class start time), or "no shows" for a booked class more than 3 times in a fortnight, the Member will not be permitted to book/attend classes the subsequent week, any classes already booked for that week will be cancelled.
Example Contract - variations depending on contract term are detailed above. Contracts are part of the sales process when purchasing a membership. No fees will be charged until you have read and agreed to the respective contract you have selected.
Membership Agreement Terms & Conditions This is an important document, which affects your legal rights and obligations. If you have any questions please ask our representatives before you sign.
1. Membership Term Membership term is 12 months from sign up date. Your upfront payment will be debited at the time of purchase. After the minimum term is completed (12 months), this Membership Agreement will auto-renew - in order for membership charges to discontinue after minimum membership term is completed, customer must cancel membership (see below).
2. Suspensions, Transfers, and Cancellations
Suspensions, Transfers & Cancellation Memberships may be suspended at no charge. Customers with a 12-month membership term, may suspend their membership for a total of six weeks. Suspensions must be taken in one or two week increments. Time on suspension does not count towards your minimum term time. All suspension time taken is added to the end date of your minimum term (12 months). Customers may not transfer their membership under any circumstances or at any time. Customers may cancel their memberships. If membership is cancelled within its minimum term, a cancellation fee of $150 will be charged. If membership is cancelled beyond the membership term, no cancellation fee is assessed. In the event that customers have written medical notice that an extended suspension or immediate cancellation must take place, Inspired Pilates and Yoga will honor such recommendations and no penalties or cancellation fees will be charged. All suspensions and cancelations requests must be given with at least one week’s notice. Requests must be given via email to Inspired Pilates and Yoga (email@example.com)
3. Code of Conduct Customers must conduct themselves in such a manner as to allow all customers, guests and staff quiet enjoyment of the studio. All are asked to turn off their mobile phones whilst in the studio, and to not answer if one rings. In consideration for others, please observe appropriate hygiene practices including the use of deodorant and a towel to wipe down equipment after use.
4. Public Holidays and Timetable Inspired Pilates and Yoga is closed on all public holidays. A reduced class schedule may be applied over holiday periods. Inspired Pilates and Yoga reserves the right to close the studio on days next to public holidays or as needed, be it for studio refurbishment or otherwise. The timetable may be changed without notice (i.e. teacher cannot make class). However, Inspired Pilates and Yoga staff will make the best effort to communicate any and all changes to the timetable via the website and/or email with as much notice as possible.
5. Customer’s Assumption of Risk I agree to enter and use all the facilities of Inspired Pilates and Yoga entirely at my own risk. I acknowledge that the activity I am to undertake is a strenuous activity and that by participating in it I am exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such an activity: I may be injured and that my personal property may be lost or damaged. Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury, or may damage my property. I may cause damage to other persons, or damage their property. The conditions under which the activity is conducted may vary without warning, and/or there may be inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured. By signing this document you hereby release Inspired Pilates and Yoga, its employees and customers from any claim for personal injury sustained whilst in the studio. You hereby acknowledge that you use the premises and all its facilities at your own risk.
6. Medical Certificate For legal purposes, customers with past or current injuries, which could possibly be rehabilitated through Pilates and/or yoga, are required to supply a medical referral from a professional practitioner stating recommendation and acknowledgement of the injuries. The medical certificate needs to state the nature of the injury.
7. Age Limitations Where the participant is under 18 years of age, their parent or legal guardian must submit in writing (via Inspired Pilates and Yoga Acknowledgement and Release of Minor form) the acknowledgement, release and agreement that: They have read the whole of this document and understand it. They consent to the person named in this Membership Agreement, Acknowledgement and Release participating in the activity. They are aware of the risks, dangers and obligations set out above in this acknowledgement and release. In consideration of the person named in this Membership Agreement, Acknowledgement and Release being accepted to participate in the activity, they release and indemnify the fitness centre; Inspired Pilates and Yoga operator in the same manner and to the same effect and extent as if they were the person named in this Membership Agreement and the person participating in this activity. In consideration of the person named in this Membership Agreement, Acknowledgement and Release, they accept liability for payment of all fees related to the Membership Agreement as if they were the person first named in this Membership Agreement.
8. Fees Fees are as specified in the MindBody Online contract choice. Inspired Pilates and Yoga may at any time, upon written notice to the customer’s last known email address and 14 days’ notice, increase the weekly payment amount.
9. Credit/Debt Reporting Inspired Pilates and Yoga reserves the right to report default payments to debt collection agencies in the event past due payments exceed a period of three months. Debt reporting will only be made after two written notices to the customer’s last known email address have been sent.
I agree to the terms and conditions stated above and in my membership choice on MindBody Online. I understand that failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement may result in the suspension or cancellation of my membership, or in financial penalties. For legal purposes, Inspired Pilates and Yoga (ABN 88 433 226 128), requires all customers with past or current injuries, which could possibly be rehabilitated through Pilates and/or yoga, to supply a medical referral from a professional practitioner for the customer to participate in any classes or activities. Failure to comply may result in the customer being refused entry to classes. Inspired Pilates and Yoga reserves the right to change or cancel classes, hours of operation and all service costs at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice to members, except as laid out in this agreement and for the term of this agreement. Membership is based on an entitlement to use the facilities of Inspired Pilates and Yoga, not its actual use. Failure to use the facilities does not release the member from their obligations under this agreement.